Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Even I'm Not Getting My Subscription E-Mails

Time to make a change. I have used Google's Feedburner to support subscriptions to my blog since I started blogging, almost five years ago. I have not received my subscription e-mails since last Friday. That probably means you haven't either. Feedburner is clearly broken.

You would think it would be an embarrassment to Google. Instead, they do not seem to care. I must change to another service for my subscribers, and I will do so just as soon as I can select one and figure out how to move my subscription list to the new service.

In the meantime, please remember to check in each day. There will probably be no reminders until I can make the switch.

Photo courtesy of zazzle.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the update. I tried to remember to check your column every day. I hate to miss out. Good luck with everything.

Charlestongirl said...

Thank you. I started the process to move to Mail Chimp tonight.