Friday, June 21, 2013

Coming Very Soon: Le Métier de Beauté Castaway Collection for the Face and Eye, Exclusive to Neiman Marcus

With a little help from my friends, I present a press photo of Le Métier de Beauté's Castaway Collection for the Face and Eye ($125). Earlier, I had published an iPhone photo of a photo of the Castaway Collection - taken indoors. That photo had three strikes against it. Now, you can see the colors better, although I'll bet it's not as pretty in the photo as it will be in person. The Castaway Collection will be available very soon, possibly as early as next week, but only at Neiman Marcus.

The Castaway Collection is a well-edited blend of blushing, bronzed hues and rich, sheen eye shadows that combine to create glowing skin and a variety of flattering looks. The multipurpose palette includes eight universally wearable shades that you will be able to mix and layer for endless options. Le Métier de Beauté hopes the Castaway Collection for the Face and Eye will serve as your essential beauty staple.

The Castaway Collection is a limted-edition that will be available at all Neiman Marcus Le Métier de Beauté counters. If you need help or would like to reserve one, give Chae Edwards or Michael Reinhardt a call at Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie at (202) 966-9700, extension 2258 or 2236.

Photo by Best Things in Beauty

6 comments:

MarciaF said...

Do you know the price yet? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are sooooo not my colors. My wallet is happy, at least.

Charlestongirl said...

Marcia, 125.

Charlestongirl said...

Anonymous,

I wouldn't judge it until you see swatch photos. Often, advance photos are not as accurate as we might like. :)

Jo said...

You are KILLING me CG! But what a way to go LOL!

Charlestongirl said...

Jo, I think I'm going to like these. Will see the first one tomorrow at Bloomies. I was over there (Chevy Chase) today, but didn't go because I didn't have my camera. Going back tomorrow.