Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kinerase Retructure Firming Eye Cream

An Eye Cream that Works!

Kinerase has a relatively new eye cream, and this eye cream junkie loves it! Kinerase Restructure Firming Eye Cream ($55) promises to visibly transform the eye area and deliver a dramatically resilient look with elastin-strengthening technology. It delivers on those promises!

I have been a Kinerase eye cream fan for years. I have used Under Eye Rescue ($78) for something like five years. Now, this new cream from Kinerase has replaced it. I hear that Under Eye Rescue may be revamped, making it even greater, so there's a dilemma shaping up (will I have to alternate days?). For now, Restructure Firming Eye Cream is my choice.

Kinerase Restructure Firming Eye Cream goes beyond stimulating collagen production to target critical elastin protein coils, combining the clinically-proven anti-aging power of Kinetin with a more concentrated level of elastin-strengthening and wrinkle-reducing ingredients. With use, the eye area is noticeably lifted, moisturized, and smoothed.

From Kinerase, this is why it works.

LOXL Stimulator, an innovative plant extract, is known to reinforce elastin to lift and firm skin. Potent levels of AC DermaPeptide Lifting, SNAP-8, Argireline, and Leuphasyl peptides help reduce the look of wrinkles. Formulated with 0.15% Kinetin, which retains moisture in the skin.

As with their other eye creams, Restructure is clinically tested for safety around the eye, hypoallergenic, and suitable for all skin types. It's also paraben-free.

I think my eyes are a good feature, but lately, particularly after the ravages of winter had set in, I had noticed some "new" crepiness over the inner crease of my upper eyelid, and a greater tendency for wrinkling under my eye. I was not amused! I reached for the Kinerase with hope. After one month, the skin around my eyes is back to its pre-winter appearance. It's definitely firmer, smoother, and less dry (meaning less wrinkled and more plump). I know it's those wonder-peptides doing their thing. This eye cream is a keeper! The jar is large too, so it will last a long time.

You can find Kinerase Restructure Firming Eye Cream at the Kinerase Web site, Sephora, SkinStore, Nordstrom, and plenty of other sources. There's currently a great offer on the Kinerase Web site. Until March 19, with any purchase of $100 or more, Kinerase online will send you a pre-release Ultimate Lip Volume Conditioner SPF 20 (a deeply hydrating anti-aging balm for full, glossy, and youthful lips), a $28 value, while supplies last. Enter LIPV3 at checkout.

Photo courtesy of Sephora

2 comments:

rora said...

Were you using another eye cream for the winter before Kinerase Restructure Firming Eye Cream?

Charlestongirl said...

Yes, I was using Kinerase Under Eye Rescue most mornings (sometimes with La Mer Eye Concentrate over), and Prevage Eye at night. Those products are all great. Right now, I'm using the new Restructure day and Prevage Eye at night. I'm real happy with the results, Rora.

What do you use?