Thursday, December 10, 2009

New (to me) Feature - Follow Me on Twitter



Chirp! I've dipped my toes into Twitter. I finally decided it's an ideal way to share snippets of information - beauty, shopping, and fashion bits - with you. My post headlines will feed to Twitter automatically. Additionally, I will use Twitter to share breaking and time-sensitive news on products, sales, promotions, and other things I think may interest you.

If you follow me on Twitter, you will receive information that might not make it to a full posting on Best Things in Beauty. I promise that I will not be sharing with you what I ate for lunch (no matter how good, or that other foodies might care), how bad the traffic is, or other tidbits from the boring aspects of my life (there are many)!

You can click on the widget above to follow Best Things in Beauty (BTiBeauty) on Twitter. Since I joined a few days ago, I've made some new acquaintances. Love you all!

See you there! If you follow me, I will follow you. (Can you hear the song?)

Update 12/12: I had to stop following a few tweetie birds who were tweeting every few minutes. Love you, but too much information!

Widget courtesy of TwitterButtons.com
Photo of tweeting starlings courtesy of PaleMale.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i followed you as well! Still cannot figure out how Twitter works but I am one of those people that is always far behind all technological advances...

Charlestongirl said...

Hey, Anna, I'm still learning too. Having fun doing it, though.

It's strange. All my life I have been an early adopter of new technologies, but with Facebook and Twitter, I had passed. We'll see where this goes!