Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Best Things in Beauty News

Hi readers,

I decided to try shortening the daily feed to include only the first part of each posting. I'm sure you savvy Net users already know this, but you can click on the link for any posting that interests you and read the rest of it on the site. By clicking on the site title, Best Things in Beauty, you can see the full front page, with all the newest postings.

I understand that some people like this approach better, but please let me know if you would like me to go back to the full posting for e-mail subscribers. I aim to please!

Thanks for your continued enthusiasm.

Charlestongirl

Postscript: I hate the way this looks in the e-mail, with no spacing between sentences. Maybe I can figure that out. On top of that, Blogger died (literally) right when my e-mail feed went out. It appears to be back up now, but for almost an hour, Google bloggers were an unhappy group. Sigh...Makes me think I should just change back to a full feed. Time will tell, and your comments will help me decide.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Either way works for me. Love the posts!